Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:20am
This is a great forum and so glad I found it.

Not sure if there is a way to do this, but I ask lots of questions (getting them out of my system have so many) and it's hard to find if I got any replys from other posters...am I missing something in the CP or is there no function for this?

Thanks,
Bonnie
24" of hair as of 7/7/07 Goal: 33"
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 11:39am
You have some email options.
If you use the quick reply box under the thread there is a check box for "Email Notify me of Replies" which you have to post to the thread to use.
Or in between the thread and the quick reply box is "Toggle Email Notification for this Topic"
Either one of those will sign you up to be emailed when someone replies to the thread. If you want to subscribe to a thread but not by posting you can use the toggle one for that.

Edited by PurpleBubba - July 09 2007 at 11:41am
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:24pm
Thank you for the help...  Smile
24" of hair as of 7/7/07 Goal: 33"
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 1:04am
You're welcome :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic