Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

|2yan:Lil Update Sorta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: |2yan:Lil Update Sorta
    Posted: July 15 2007 at 10:04pm
Sup Evryone, well here I am again, newcomer to the game but hopefully soon thatll change. Have another question, well...or in need of some advice. Im starting to see some ripples and a few waves in some ares of my head (ie. the back and my left side) suprisingly the top area isnt as wavy as i originally thought it would be, generally i thought that would be the easiest area to get waves in or the area where you would first see them since its the area people tend to brush the most. But w/e lol. So far, ive been wolfin fo about 3 weeks maybe a bit longer. Ive been using the H20 methos as well as king Cash durag meth. I brush on average anywhere between 2-4 hours a day. Spray my hair wit water... u all know. Got a linin a couple days ago. Washing it evry couple days. Using CC aswell. Wanted to know would now be a good time to start using the hold (i got some LJOT), or wait for more waves/ripples and also allow them time to get deeper. Also any other advice is also welcome. Also my bad i couldnt post any pics, I'll do so tomorrow its dark tonight and the light in my room alone isnt enough light to make the picture actually visual, need the sun. Thanks again.
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 10:08pm
you need more time, if you feel your hair is all over and you NEED holding creme, then go ahead, it wont help you wave any faster

yo, my waves are thinner on my top than on my sides, its just the way my texture is
2-4 hours a day is alot!
i dont think you ned to brush that much, growth, with brushin is whut wolfin is all about, slow it down and keep wolfin
www.datpiff.com
Ocean head View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ocean head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 10:10pm
yeah its alright to use it to add a lil shine
I hyponotize minds like three six waves in my fade got you seasick
|2yan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote |2yan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 10:15pm
Cool, well its not like 3 hours straight or nothin lol, i break it up into smaller time spans. But yea i got ya. Imma b wolfin fo like another month give or take so yea, still a lotta time to grow some. And im no gonna use it yet, just that i see'em comin and was confused wether i should put some in to hold the ones that i already have. But im not gonna use it now.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 11:05pm
Just continue what you're doing and you'll be fine. The cc will be great for changing your texture if you continue to use it.
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Just continue what you're doing and you'll be fine. The cc will be great for changing your texture if you continue to use it.

cosign
Reppintha202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reppintha202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:00am
just keep it up and give us sum pics when u get a cut
[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z301/reppinthe202-07/Prodigyshakebake-1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic