Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to hold your bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tbh_hanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbh_hanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to hold your bangs
    Posted: July 15 2007 at 10:40pm
Please, i have mid sized hair(by the neck long)and i need something very much like glue! to hold my bangs going towards the top of my head(i comb my hair to the side and i like to have my bangs going upward on my head)
I tried gel, mousse and a bunch of stuff and nothing.
What do you seggest?
Lets help all the people with fine hair that cant control their bangs!Smile 
tbh_hanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbh_hanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 12:08am
So none of you can help me?
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 2:21pm
I don't think we understand exactly what you want to do with your bangs.  Are you saying that you want to slick them back completely?  Or over to the side, or straight up?  I think that if you want to slick they back you are going to have a hard time keeping them there especially if you live in a humid climate.  I have had some success with the Got-to-b Glued product but it only takes a small bit.  Also Kenra 25 hairspray is excellent but again, a little goes a long way.  I use it every day.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic