Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Simpsons Movie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griddle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griddle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simpsons Movie
    Posted: July 28 2007 at 1:04pm
This is a bit off-topic but I was curious if anyone has seen the Simpsons movie yet. I'll probably wind up watching it eventually but I don't know if it's worth $9.50, you know? What did you think?
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 10:50pm
I actually just got back from seeing it this evening.  My boyfriend could not wait to go so we had a date night.  It was just what I expected, a Simpsons movie, haha.  I do not watch the Simpsons very often but I really did enjoy the movie.  It was funny and stuck to the Simpsons theme.... it was just like the show but longer.  The show has been on the air for so long and it amazes me that they keep thinking of new episodes.  Very clever and talented writers! 
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2008 at 10:55pm
Loved it! I loves the Simpsons
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic