Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carrot Cream vs. Olive Cream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carrot Cream vs. Olive Cream
    Posted: August 06 2007 at 9:00am
Ok I have Olive Cream and I'm almost out of Carrot Cream I had the opportunity to try both alot of people kept telling me that Olive Cream was better well I have my final judgement here. I didn't think Olive Cream was better than Carrot Cream it is not very effective (for me at least) my hair is naturally soft and Carrot Cream makes my hair feel like Silk, Olive Cream didn't make no changes to my hair. People rave about the smell of Olive Cream that the smell is better than Carrot Cream, I thought Carrot Cream smelled better, and the Carrot Cream texture felt better. It is not the same thing. And alot of people tend to get Carrot/Olive Cream mixed up with the Oil it's not the same the Creams are thicker and have more holding power than the oils. So there we go I just smashed on the Cream/Oil  mix-up because in alot of threads where people ask about Carrot/Olive Cream, Carrot/Olive Oil comes up confusing the hell out of noobs, theres a big difference and Sleepy can tell you the difference for the creams and oils better than I can. Don't be fooled though Olive Cream is still a very good product alot of people Live and Die by it , it just didn't have my hair feeling as good as the Carrot Cream did.  Carrot Cream isn't all sunshine either it makes your hair look dried out even though it really isn't and Olive Cream is a little bit shinier as far as how it will make your hair look.

Carrot Creme Final Cut:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile (5 out of 5)

Olive Cream Final Cut:SmileSmileSmileSmile (4 out of 5)

Edited by jamaicakid85 - August 06 2007 at 9:46am

Waves(2001-Present)
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 2:59pm
I like them both so to me u cant go wrong with either one.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 9:20am
Of course not Their both pretty good Carrot Creme makes the difference for me though.

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:29am
Bump

Waves(2001-Present)
RicanSpinna15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicanSpinna15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 10:47am
i use organics carrot creme better dan hollywood beauty
im spinnin comin for dta top 10
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 6:16pm
for some reason Olive Creme doesnt seem nearly as effective to me than Carrot Creme. Carrot Creme just lays my hair down well and makes it soft
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2008 at 1:25pm

This is a little thread but I do not care because I AM GRISTYLE!!!!! QUESTION: If carrot creme is used to soften the hair, why do people use it with pomade??? Would not pomade harden the hair???

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2010 at 10:46am
Sorry Gristyle I know I am 2 and a half years late but people use carrot creme over pomade because pomade grips your hair tight makes your hair laydown alot better since it's a much heavier product but it also has alot of shine maybe too much if you ask me. People put Carrot/Olive Cremes over pomade to hide that unnatural since it can be masked by the darkening effects of both.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic