Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The scent lost staying Power

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The scent lost staying Power
    Posted: August 08 2007 at 8:20am
Have you ever had a perfect perfume, and then it just stopped being powerful.
I love my Light Blue by Dolche and Gabanna, and at first it was staying on me, all day long. It stayed in my clothes until I washed them, I was not even using a lot just pulse points and a tad of mist over my hair, and now I just cant seem to smell it anymore.  Believe me it did not just sit on my dresser either, so it did not get old.
I considered that maybe I've gotten used to and and just cant smell it anymore myself. I also noticed that the compliments from new places stopped, I mean I could not walk by without somebody complimenting me on it.

Maybe my body chemistry has changed and it's not like a pharemone thing anymore........I loved that perfume. Cry
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 2:44pm
I love that perfume too.....but I tend to think you just get used to it. I am sure people are still smelling it.
I don't think your chemistry changed or anything like that. The same thing has happened to me with a variety of different perfumes- it seemed I could not smell them anymore. So sad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic