Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dark brown hair to blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
becci_boo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_boo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dark brown hair to blonde
    Posted: August 08 2007 at 11:44am
I tried dying my dark brown hair bleach blonde,without the help of a hairdresser and it came out a yellow/mustard colour, I went to the hairdressers and thankfully they just put a semi permanent chocolate brown colour on it, it looks much better now, Im going back in a few weeks to get a strand test to see what colour my hair would go if I got highlights (Im gradually going to build my hair up so its blonde), but I have to wait until at least next month, I desperatley wanted blonde hair and was too impatient to wait and I paid the price. Just a word of warning, please anybody who has dark hair that wants it blonde, go to a professional no matter what anybody says to you. 
becci
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2007 at 7:22pm
Why did they color your hair chocolate brown if it was mustard yellow? You could have been blonde in no time,all they would have had to do is tone it a little.
Good advice though,I have done the same thing too many times to count.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 6:05pm
Yeah it seems silly that they would dye it dark only to bleach it again. It may be because they want it to rest for a while. How's the condition of your hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic