FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Luck Fil Wayne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Luck Fil Wayne
    Posted: August 10 2007 at 9:16am
Switch the L and F. Seriously though f**k him. f**k him in the ass with Crazy Glue on his lips.Shocked. Naw for real though f**k him. I was hangin out with my cousins yesterday and I was listening to Jimi Hendrix and they started clowning on me for listening to rock. I succinctly told them if you can't vibe with Jimi you shouldn't be allowed to listen to music. They then proceeded to tell me how Lil Wayne plays guitar and how he makes his own beats and how he is the greatest musician ever. I promptly told them that you can't be the best if you wobble-dee wobble.

So yeah f**k him. I wish those had been my white cousins so I could have said they were listening but they weren't hearing him.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - August 10 2007 at 9:16am
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 9:42am
lil wayne talented tho... lyrically anyway. u can't deny that. i mean he aint the greatest rapper alive or nothin like he claim but he good. and yo cousins wanna talk about lil wayne playin the guitar? haha. hendrix is one of the best to ever touch a guitar. ur cousins are lil jits ain't they? those are usually the ones that like wayne so damn much.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 10:05am
sh*t Willie u mite as well change yo name to Gillie r i shuld now call u that
Personal Record: 6-0!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 10:07am

Yeah Lil Wayne is generally lil nigg shyt or people who don't understand the concept of having depth in lyrics and pay attention to their swag more.

Waves(2001-Present)
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 10:34am
lil wayne is the illest gay rapper alive
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 10:45am
Eh, doesnt matter people gon listen 2 who they wanna listen 2 regardless.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by gnarly_waves gnarly_waves wrote:

lil wayne talented tho... lyrically anyway.

5% of the time.I can't cosing with that homo more than that. Back when Cash Money meant something.
 And @ Jay You and me starting a team together so I'm gonna leave that alone suffice to say I could ghostwrite for Wayne and dudes would think Wayne is stepping his game up.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic