Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lil Wayne New Music Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lil Wayne New Music Video
    Posted: August 15 2007 at 11:17pm
Lil Wayne's New music video Ft Birdman and Jadakiss
Most likely going to be off Tha Carter 3

http://www.urbanvj.com/Lil-Wayne-Pop-Bottles-music-video335.html

IDK why Jadakiss voice is computerized and he should have rapped instead of gay Birdman. Other than that the song is pretty Raw.

Whats yo input on his new joint?

Edited by JaySole - August 15 2007 at 11:18pm
Personal Record: 6-0!
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 11:36pm
oh shat.. good look jaysole. i didn't know they made a video for this song. and i didn't know that was jada's voice slowed down on the hook either. this song f**kin' bumps for real tho.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 1:05am
sounds kind of hard
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 11:32am
Originally posted by gnarly_waves gnarly_waves wrote:

oh shat.. good look jaysole. i didn't know they made a video for this song. and i didn't know that was jada's voice slowed down on the hook either. this song f**kin' bumps for real tho.

np
I woulda neva guessed either
he was a waste bein on da sng
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 6:23pm
i likes dis song im downloadin it rite now
Frm this
To This
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 7:41pm
this is not lil wayne song this is baby song off his new album
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 10:38pm
Yea u rite meech, i figured it out wen watchin da acess granted comercial fo it
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:21am
Man, people be hatin on lil wayne but he hot right now. He on that song Duffle bag, and he wasn't playing on that white girl rmx neither...
" Its the remix baaaabeee.....I got that white girl, I mean that Lindsay Lohan, and if u don't believe me ask that Lindsay Lohan..."LOL 
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 9:01am
Mayne I'mma listen to it when I get home but I don't much keep up with Weezy anymore, he movin too fast. If I was to download all his mixtapes I'd have too much and I can't be listening to dude all day for real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:11pm
I ain't hatin' on em' i'll listen to the lyrics all day...
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:43pm

Cause you a dickrider!

Naw his lyrics be aight but really they kiddy metaphors..He does say some stuff you like damn...That was cool. But he also got me sayin damn that was gay. I forgot but one song he sid something I was like WHAT IS DIS BOOBOO and turned it off.

Heres a sample of some more trash.

"A Jungle on my wrist, a circus on my neck"

smh. Don't get me wrong though I do enjoy listening to weezy, but he playni himself out.

Most rappers problems are having longevity in the game...At the rate Weezy movin he gon burn himself out
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 2:33pm
fu*k birdman's gay ass
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Cause you a dickrider!

Naw his lyrics be aight but really they kiddy metaphors..He does say some stuff you like damn...That was cool. But he also got me sayin damn that was gay. I forgot but one song he sid something I was like WHAT IS DIS BOOBOO and turned it off.

Heres a sample of some more trash.

"A Jungle on my wrist, a circus on my neck"

smh. Don't get me wrong though I do enjoy listening to weezy, but he playni himself out.

Most rappers problems are having longevity in the game...At the rate Weezy movin he gon burn himself out

So since I put up Wayne I'm on his joc????[?Right?] but i ain't here to call ppl names and yea i'll agree wit u if he don't slow down he going to burn out soon...O and look how long Weezy been around>>>I'll admit he just started gettin hot recently, but it don't look like he struggling to stay in the game at so far.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 11:58pm
im fkcin wit u my nig ^^^ btw that song be wack as f**k
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic