Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guess where i went today???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guess where i went today???
    Posted: August 31 2007 at 1:27am
I got free tix emailed to me yesterday to watch the very first episode of MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstar. So me and the homies went today. Fine ass girls, and a few big celebrities and rappers there.

Because me and the crew were like the only guys there at first, the set coordinators put us in the pits on the stage. I got to see myself on tv when i got home later. If yall watch the rerun, im the n**** in the left pit wit the bright ass teal polo. I saw a snipit of my waves because i was really close to the front of the stage.

Here are some pics. Couldn't get any real good ones because we weren't allowed to bring phones/cameras into the set so i had to be all slick and quick about it.

Thats Bubba Sparx in the yellow and i think Warren G.

The contestents (Perez Hilton is like a Fat Gay joker)

Method Man and i think Corrupt.

More proof that i was there. hahahaa.

But yeah, all in all, this was a nice way to end a stressful ass summer quarter of school.

(personal Note: Dat playmate Kendra was foine as hell. mmm. Great body. Nice ass. The host, Kevin Hart (Soulplane) is a f#ckin leprechaun.

Edited by Frizzle1986 - August 31 2007 at 1:28am
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 10:34am
damn nicca I'm about to watch it and see if I see you I'm super jealous 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Dang. Lucky you. I'm jealous.
How'd you get your hands on those?

Where you live/work at again?
I remember you was sayin how stars be comin thru
where you work sometimes.

Yeah. I live in Los Angeles now. Used to work in Burbank. Now im in the process of gettin a job as a runner for that show Extra television (celeb news) because its a great way to get ur foot into the door of the entertainment industry and i'm tryin to graduate by next spring so i'm tryin to set myself up wit somethin after school.

My sis forwaded me the link to be on a show. I think MTV had it on their website too.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 2:56pm
WOW you are so lucky, good luck with that EXTRA show. Didn't you say you seen Lauren London too?
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 6:54pm
Well if u get sum tix mailed to u again[and don't want em] feel free to forward them to me.barmy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

WOW you are so lucky, good luck with that EXTRA show. Didn't you say you seen Lauren London too?

Yeah. I saw her at my old job at Ikea. I saw Stacy Dash too. mmmhmmm. She like 42 but i'd still smash. Flawless skin, Bangin body.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

Well if u get sum tix mailed to u again[and don't want em] feel free to forward them to me.barmy

It's first come first serve tho so u gotta be real early and u gotta be atleast 16 to attend.

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 9:01pm
stacy dash is so sexy. i love boomerang
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

stacy dash is so sexy. i love boomerang

I don't think she was in Boomerang.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic