Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Water Filters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adelfo7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelfo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water Filters
    Posted: September 14 2007 at 6:57am

I recently was told that it can actually be dangerous to drink tap water! I found this hard to believe, so I searched the web to find out the facts. What I learned shocked me: not only can drinking tap water be bad, but bathing or showering in tap water can expose you to many harmful chemicals. I found many good sites, however, there was one site called

www.yournutrition.com which has good free articles (that I could understand) about the problem, and a very low-cost water filter that has been rated “Best Buy” for a water filter by Consumer’s Digest for the past four years. After researching their site, I called their toll-fee number for information and ordering at 800-962-4414.  I ended up buying the “Combo-Pack”, which combines both the top rated water filter and the shower filter, which was voted “product of the year” by Cometology Magazine and “Best Buy” by Consumer’s Digest in 2006. The total cost was under $160 for both! This site offers every kind of water filter and all the information you need for easy installation. The link to their water filter section is

http://www.yournutrition.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3

They even gave me complimentary free shipping. If you interested to just learn about health problems associated with drinking and bathing in tap water, click on the “FREE” tab at the top of their home page. If you are like me- skeptical and wary of internet ‘bargains’, I recommend you search the internet for yourself. Look for both low price and quality, with certification from third-party authorities. I had a good experience learning and shopping at www.yournutrition.com and I got high quality products for a great price, plus free shipping in the continental USA. I highly recommend it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic