Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RUSSIAN HAIR FOR GREAT PRICE FOR SALE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RUSSIAN HAIR FOR GREAT PRICE FOR SALE!
    Posted: September 22 2007 at 1:10pm
OK-- HERE'S THE DEAL-- I over purchased Russian hair from r*****nhair.net and have way more left over than I anticipated. First off-- this hair is frickin AMAZING!!!! Nothing like I have ever experienced and I am a long time Bohyme wearer. it is like spun gold! OMG!

However, I am needing extra money for a trip to vegas next week....so I am willing to sell the rest at a discounted price to put the $$$ back in my hand. here is what I have-- just under 4oz. ( 3 and 3/4 total). it is not on a weft but nicely and neatly bound with string.
I have a little over 5 oz. in my head and I wear it very long....so this is enough to do almost another whole head! The hair is so full of body, you dont need much. The color is dark brown. I did deposit a bit of reddish brown on a few batches of it to creat highlights. ( 1 and 3/8 ounces) So there are two colors here.
Great combo together for a brunette. The color was deposit only....NO LIFTING! It just gave the hair some reddish depth.

The lengths are slightly different to create layers- mostly 19-20 inches, a bit of 17-18 inches, and about 3/4 oz. of 15-16 inches. I would be willing to take 320.00 for all of it and I'll ship it for free. You can't beat this deal!!! You would pay at least 400.00 for this if you order it from the site. ( 15-16 inch hair starts at 100.00 per ounce!
Paypal payment only...PM me if your interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic