Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

from red to gray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jillian333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jillian333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: from red to gray
    Posted: September 25 2007 at 7:21pm
i am 53 years old and i am a redhead. i had my hair colored this week and man my scalp itched for three days i could hardly stand it. has that ever happened to anyone? it happened last time....now i am thinking of stopping the coloring...but i love the shade of red...i have thick wavy...coarse hair and i like my hair and i am sad to think i may have to stop coloring it...any thoughts ??
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2008 at 5:05pm
Try henna.  It's natural and they have it in red.  It may work for you.  Good luck.
denny12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denny12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2009 at 1:58pm
I think its better to stop coloring.Use Henna and natural remedies,it will be good for your hair.It will keep your hair healthy and shinny.
Denny Cohiba
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2010 at 5:25am
Drift on the hair color too much damage. With low damage bleaching pink hair color, float to the seven degrees. Again, make a hair compensatory point to nurse, the target again. The color that colour stain will be better
fashionkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2010 at 11:27pm
If necessary, it will be very beautiful
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 3:22am
My hair is very rough, I have no alternative.
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 4:32am
Confused
I think you should stop the horror. You must consider for your health
koreannie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koreannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 2:44am
maybe red was not suitable for your aged people,but you can color them with black color,it will be fine

serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 1:37pm
naturel color everytime better :)

saç kaynak fiyatları
tiffany2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffany2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 7:40pm

It's always best to work with a professional hairstylist when going from one color to the other.  If you are going from red to gray you may want to transition slowly by going with some highlights and lowlights to blend in the gray.  Maybe have some gray added so there will not be root regrowth and then slowly allow the natural gray to become the majority color.

Edited by tiffany2010 - January 13 2011 at 3:17pm
注册
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic