Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Far infra-red saunas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adelfo7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelfo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Far infra-red saunas
    Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:06am

Have you heard about far infra-red saunas? I just recently purchased one and I am really impressed with how comfortable and effective it is. I like it because it is safe and uses natural infra-red light to heat the tissues of my body. I have found it to be effective in relieving pain and lowering my stress levels. The benefits of infra-red saunas include enhanced blood circulation and promotion of oxygenation of body tissues. It provides relief of aches and pains and muscle stiffness. Rather than being wet and steamy, an infra-red sauna heats your body with radiant infra-red light which causes profuse sweating very quickly. Inside the sauna the air remains comfortable and dry. The dry heat increases energy production in the body facilitating healing and requiring the burning of calories, which can result in almost effortless weight loss. Infra-red saunas also causes an increase in heart rate, which works your heart and cardiovascular system. Infra-red saunas are great for detoxification, as they really make you sweat. Infrared heat can penetrate deep into the skin, joints and muscles, allowing the body’s cells to eliminate toxins directly in the sweat. I know that by eliminating these toxins from my body that I am decreasing many risk factors for future health problems. I bought mine through an internet health site called www.yournutrition.com. They offer four different models in their store, at http://www.yournutrition.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=7           I shopped around, and chose this site because they offered everything I was looking for: Best price, complete information and free shipping in the continental USA. If you are interested in learning more about, their site offers ten different articles about the features, benefits and uses of infra-red saunas. One thing I really like about my sauna is that it comes with a built-in CD player.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic