Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hand-held massagers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adelfo7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelfo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hand-held massagers
    Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:07am

Do you have too much stress in your life? Who doesn’t these days? I am a doctor of chiropractic who wants to recommend a great product for loosening tight and aching muscles. I’m going to give away a trade secret that could save you a lot of money. It is called the ‘Thumper’ massager. I have been using my Thumper massager on my patients, family, and friends since 1991. I believe there is no other hand-held massager like it available. It is sold as a “professional” massager, but you don’t have to be a professional to own or use one. Why do I like it so much? First, it really works to quickly loosen sore muscles. I have learned that the larger, full size model has been produced for over 25 years and is now used by more than 150,000 chiropractors, massage therapists, sports trainers and professional athletes. Many of my patients just love the effects of the Thumper but cannot afford paying for regular massage therapy. I searched the web to find out who sold them for the best price and found a site called www.yournutrition.com who offers three different Thumper models. They have a toll-fee number for information and ordering at 800-962-4414.  This website is owned and operated by a fellow chiropractor. They sell all three models at the ‘lowest allowed’ internet price and shipping is free in the continental USA. For the cost of a few massages, you could own your own Thumper massager. Believe me, your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend will love getting ‘Thumpered” and will thank you for making this purchase- and keep coming back for more.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic