Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Home and office air purifiers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adelfo7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelfo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home and office air purifiers
    Posted: September 26 2007 at 3:08am

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I have chronic allergies and sinus problems. I don’t like taking medicines that make me drowsy and only temporarily solve my symptoms. My ‘natural minded’ friend told me that my conditions could be related to indoor air pollution, exposure to chemicals like cleaning products or perfumes, or even ‘sick building syndrome’ from the building I work in. My kids love their dog and cats, which most likely add to my problems. I wanted to find out what else I could do to ‘clean up’ the air in my home and office. I searched the internet and went to many government sites- but they only tell about the problem. At least here I found that many of the things my friend told me about indoor air pollution are true. I searched numerous ‘air filter’ websites, but how do you know who to trust? Everyone says, “Ours is the best”. So many companies over-promise and under-deliver these days. Finally, I visited a natural health site called www.yournutrition.com where I had a great experience. This site is different because they encourage you (and teach you) to first learn about the problems associated with indoor chemical air pollution, and then they offer you a wide range of solutions. I knew I needed an air filter for my home and office, but there are so many models to choose from. I called their toll-free number (800-962-4414) and spoke with Erin. She explained how their company does things differently. Erin then scheduled a call between me and their manufacturer, an industry leader who makes over 100 models of air filters. She explained that because I would be dealing directly with the manufacturer, I would be offered high quality and low prices. I was under no obligation to buy anything. I was very impressed. They were very professional, understood my problem, and made recommendations that were within my budget. My air filters arrive via UPS, one to my home and one to my office and I noticed results almost immediately. If you simply want to learn about indoor air pollution and the dangers of indoor ‘air fresheners’, visit the “FREE” section at http://www.yournutrition.com/store/index.php If you are considering the purchase of a air filtration of air purification unit on the internet, I recommend you call the toll-free number and schedule a time to speak with these professionals so you know you are getting the exact air filter you need for the best price.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic