Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANTM - Makeover Episode of Cycle 9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANTM - Makeover Episode of Cycle 9
    Posted: September 30 2007 at 10:42am
The makeover episode of cycle 9 will air on Wednesday, October 10th.  The title of the espisode?  "The Girl that Goes Bald".  I'm curious to see what the title is in reference to since I doubt they would shave one of the models to smooth.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2007 at 9:18pm
Her hair was so fried, they couldn't do what they intended to do so they buzzed her, probably and #2; she looked really good with it I thought.
HAWG
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 12:17pm
I think she looks really good with the buzzed hair.  She is really making it work for her.  I also think the judges like how well she handled it and embraced the new style.  She was definitely upset at first but it didn't take her long to really work the cut to her advantage in her pictures.  Oh my, I can't even imagine how I'd feel if someone buzzed my hair!  I doubt I would have handled it as well as she did.  
hairscribeuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairscribeuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 11:11am
I would love to hear people's opinions on the short curly poodle cut they gave to Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic