Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChapter 2!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chapter 2!!!!
    Posted: October 02 2007 at 12:07pm

Hummmmm what to say about last night's episode. Well from cutting off toes to curing the virus of a very important man, already this season is starting off with a bang! Oh yes and lets not forget "THE BOX"!!!!!

Well we have already seen in this season that the "company" has already made there mark on everyone! Don't know how many of you noticed that the necklace that Peter is wearing is the same mark as his father's company......i know at least i had thought of that the Patrelli family secrets run a lot further than any of them let on, most from the stand point of Mama Petrelli!!

Let me know what you think!!!

McGee

Zach Crockett View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Code Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Crockett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 1:17pm
I know what you mean about the pinky toe bit, I was like 'awww no, she just found her limits...'. But then it grows back, and of course West the watcher saw it...

But seeing Peter use DL's phasing ability without knowing he had it was cool, and then him using at least 4 or 5 abilities during the fight lets us know he's still got all his powers. I think the necklace is from the Haitian who also had memory-wiping abilities... hmmmmm. Who also 'somehow' caught the virus, and then of course meets back up with HRG in California later.

We finally got to see what Kensei's ability was, and I don't think he even knew he had it! But Hiro definitely seems to be mastering his ability.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic