Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! teen son turned model needs new hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnnnetteM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnnetteM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! teen son turned model needs new hair!
    Posted: October 02 2007 at 7:01pm
Here is my teen son...his hair is sooo very very thick and has a mind of it's own! Here is his hair even with that glue gel 'spike' stuff in it and it still won't style different...what can I do? I am trying to get a more trendy look for his hair, BUT every stylist does the same...clip the sides, layer it and thin it out with thinning shears...we need something different, and edgy but every stylist says his hair is too difficult! Please help! Thanks

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 8:00am
I'd suggest looking for pics of looks you like (or he likes), then print out what you want and bring the photo to the salon.  There is a great search feature here that lets you search through only pictures with his hair type.  Go to the tab at the top of this page that says "gallery", and use the menus to search.  You can put in curly and short, curly and medium etc., and male, and you will pull up pics of the latest things the celebrities with the same hairtype are wearing. (Although I just did it and mostly what you get is Vince Vaughn and he has exactly the same haircut...). 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
glam chik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glam chik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2008 at 11:59am
try this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190189243406
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic