Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DEISGNS PLEASE!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Msl8y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msl8y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEISGNS PLEASE!!
    Posted: October 23 2007 at 5:46pm
I need so suggestions for some thing different to do to my hair. It is pretty long and extremely curly and I dont know what else to do with it. Please Help!
<*>I'm so glad it's back!<*>
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 9:15pm
Wow, no suggestions?

Go to www.naturallycurly.com and check their archives for hairstyle articles.  They update their site with new articles at the beginning of every month.  They usually put out some great styling ideas (with pictures) 2 or 3 times a year.

Find some hair toys - clips, hairsticks, decorative bobby pins..... you can have lots of fun with them!
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
sara.mwks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara.mwks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2010 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Msl8y Msl8y wrote:

I need so suggestions for some thing different to do to my hair. It is pretty long and extremely curly and I dont know what else to do with it. Please Help!

I recently cut of all my long curly hair...

I was so afarid to do it, but I've only had awesome complimentsSmile
Everyone says "it's a sassy look"

And, It's sooooooo easy to take care of now!!!!

I love itStar
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 12:26am
There are variety of styles available for long and curly hair. Check out hairextensionscoursesglasgow.com for doing something new with your hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic