Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFamily Connections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Family Connections
    Posted: October 25 2007 at 10:45am
This last week we meet Matt's dad, crazy to see but he has the same powers as his son, and do you think that Matt is capable of controlling someones dreams? And then that brings up the question, do your powers grow with you or are they always the same? AHHH so many questions and still only half a week away. I don't knoq about the people out there but when they start showing reruns i think i might just cry lol

McGee
Zach Crockett View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Code Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Crockett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 12:43pm
I think the progression of powers is essential for any of the characters. We saw a brief glimpse of Matts ability to send thoughts as well to stop Nathan from choking him.

Monica's power has some real potential, unfortunately it's only physical mimicry, not power mimicry like Peter's.

The family ties do lend some interesting questions, it seems that almost everyone in the show is tied to another person with powers, be it a sister, father, son, cousin, mother...

It makes sense that it's a genetic trait passed on, that simply manifests in different ways, the same way skeletal structure is passed on, but always with minor changes or improvements.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 4:35pm
Well that brings the questions how do the powers pass down. Just look at Claire, Nathen can fly her mom controls fire, how do those mix, could her power be one from someone else in her family, where did Peter's power come from??

McGee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic