Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YourHairShop - Tease hair - MY FIRST TIME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 7:52pm
It sounds as if the blonde may be overprocessed from lifting the color. I don't recall discussing sexy hair 4 you but you can do a search to see if we have. I believe Tease is Indian hair.
ALL EYES ON ME
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 7:56pm
You know you COULD try aPHogee deep treatment protein products for damaged hair to see if that'll help with the dryness. I love their balance moisturizer also.
ALL EYES ON ME
KristinLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 7:56pm
That's my fault then. I didn't read into it enough to realize that the blonde had been processed.

I'll look into virgin hair next time. I just want something that will last me a while. I'm searching online now. :) Thanks for all the help and info everyone.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Ms.Honey Ms.Honey wrote:

You know you COULD try aPHogee deep treatment protein products for damaged hair to see if that'll help with the dryness. I love their balance moisturizer also.

I think I tried this last night. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure that was the name of it. I got a 3 step package from Sally's. That was the nastiest smelling stuff I've ever smelled before. LOL I was seriously gagging. It DID work quite a bit, but still not enough. I think I should have gotten 2 packages because my hair is pretty long.

What about the hot oil treatment?
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 8:05pm
  It's not your fault. Most blondes are processed. If it's a true virgin blonde it is going to cost a heck of a lot of money.
  Buy the bottle instead of the packages to ensure that you have enough to cover all of your hair. I've never used their hot oil treatment but I like to mix olive oil and honey as my hot oil treatment. It super moisturizes your hair.
ALL EYES ON ME

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 8:07pm
Thank you so much. Even if this doesn't work, I still think the world of you. Smile

Edited by KristinLeigh - November 19 2007 at 8:07pm
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 8:11pm
You should think the world of me because I'm perfect in each and every wayEmbarrassedLOL.
ALL EYES ON ME
saralee26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saralee26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 8:15pm
Tease hair isn't Indian, I had asked Kristin about it, and it is asian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 9:32pm
Figured I might as well slip some new pictures in here so you can see the hair though.

Edited by KristinLeigh - July 27 2011 at 12:57pm
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2007 at 12:22am
first off your hair drying isnt your fault. i LOVE kms shine therapy- if you use the shampoo and constioner, dont use at the roots, could cause your bonds to slip, however use the kms silk therapy shine serum. its fab.
use a size of a dime and work in the ends while it is wet, then blow dry and a small drop when dry, you could even flat iron with it on dry.  make the hair feel like new and silk when u use it.

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic