Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yourhairshop.com Tease Hair Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kati30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kati30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yourhairshop.com Tease Hair Review
    Posted: October 29 2007 at 10:38pm
Hello everyone...

I have used Great Lengths, currently use Socaps, and used to use the original D-Lux Hair. I recently tried Tease hair from myhairshop.com. 

I install the wavy on myself and the straight on my daughter, who has of course, had all of the brands on her head.

The wavy did not stay wavy at all but other than that..I love it.  When I installed on myself, I did not do any prep work.  My hair had conditioner and product on and and remember, I installed myself.  Well, in about 3 weeks, I have lost only about three bonds and NO SHEDDING AT ALL !!!!
I did have some tangling at the ends but a good trim took care of that.

My daughter has had hers in for two weeks and we did prep her hair and she has not lost a single bond (I split all her bonds).  We did not trim and it is very long on my daughter and she has not had any tangling.  I think maybe the wavy might be more apt to tangle. 

For the price, this is great hair in my opinion (if you want straight)
If anyone has questions, ask away or if anyone want to order the tease hair and have me install it, I am near Toledo, Ohio.
saralee26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saralee26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 11:49am

Do you  have have photos to show us?  We love pictures, at least I do!

Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 1:38pm
Hi Kati, What colors of Tease did you use?
ALL EYES ON ME
kati30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kati30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 1:53pm
It is easier to just copy and paste..so here
1 Tease Human Hair - -- #613 - $28.99 22" U-Tip Silky Straight (1oz Pack):
$28.99 USD
1 Tease Human Hair - -- #D16/613 - $27.99 22" U-Tip Silky Straight (1oz Pack):
$27.99 USD
2 Tease Human Hair - -- #MX24/613 - $27.99 22" U-Tip Silky Straight (1oz Pack):
$55.98 USD
1 Tease Human Hair - -- #D8A/613 - $27.99 22" U-Tip Silky Straight (1oz Pack):
$27.99 USD
1 Tease Human Hair - -- #14B -- $28.99 22" U-Tip Body Wave (1oz Pack):
$28.99 USD
1 Tease Human Hair - -- #X24 -- $28.99 22" U-Tip Body Wave (1oz Pack):
$28.99 USD
2 Tease Human Hair - -- #D18/22 -- $28.99 22" U-Tip Body Wave (1oz Pack):
$57.98 USD
1 Tease Human Hair - -- #16 -- $28.99 22" U-Tip Body Wave (1oz Pack):
$28.99 USD
kati30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kati30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 1:54pm

I'm working on pics..i forget how to do it..have to refigure it out

DanaCO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanaCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 11:49pm
That is fabulous to hear!  How do you think Tease compares to the other three brands you mentioned?  I have tried D-Lux now and Bohyme (wefts, not fusion).  I thought both were far better quality than So Cap.

I have had the issue with the bodywave you mentioned, but, in the D-Lux.  I think Kristin said she is using a different factory now, but, it sounds like the bodywave still is pretty straight.  My bodywave in the fusion and clip-ins both (D-Lux, not Tease) were bone straight after washing.

That said, the quality of hair from Kristin and the service has been great for me personally.
Paula Jayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 2:10pm
HI there, I am pretty sure I know who this is. ha.. You did my socap's. ha.

I do not want straight next time we do them so maybe the tease would not work out on me.

kati30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kati30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 5:00pm
Hi Paula (Yep, it's me)

You are right...we need to stick with socaps for you (she likes wavy) but other than that, I would use tease....for a fraction of the cost
DanaCO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanaCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 6:07pm
I can't wait to try the Tease! She has some great color combinations in her line as well. The one thing I did really like about So. Cap was the wave. I wore the straight texture, but, it had a great loose wave to it.
Paula Jayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 7:51am

So you are saying we can use Tease then in wavy or not? I am confused,  LOL!!    They are coming out next week, I am sad..  Then have to wait another week to get them back.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic