Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sedu flatiron for $74

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sedu flatiron for $74
    Posted: October 30 2007 at 11:19am

Im not sure if anyone has posted this topic already but I thought everyone should know.  Folica is having a deal on a few selected items. All you have to do is vote for your favorite appliance on the link listed below and you can save up to 74% on the on the original price. You have to vote daily and on November 7th they will announce the winners. I have been voting for both the Sedu 1" and 1 1/2". Whichever one wins will be available for $74.00. Keep in mind these irons normally go for $118 and $125 respectively. Ladies you cant beat that. Im sure im not the only one thats been dying to have this flatiron.  So please join me and lets all vote for the Sedu.Smile

Here is the link http://deals.folica.com/
Check it out for yourselves. 

IM SO EXCITED IM FINALLY GONNA HAVE MY OWN SEDU!!!!!
angsaff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angsaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 9:17pm
Earth - thanks for your post.  I actually ordered the Sedu and got it for $74.00.  You rock!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic