Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fried hair ... please help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bibs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fried hair ... please help.
    Posted: November 16 2007 at 10:39am

I had my hair colored several months ago and the gal who did the work left the color on too long and ... fried hair!  I didn't realized what had happened until recently.  I thought my hair was just "getting dry as I got older!" 

The owner of the salon cuts my hair.  He does a super job.  However, his sister did the coloring.  He, however, kept telling me that my dry hair was due to getting older ... BUT, now that it's growing in, the new growth is nice and shiny and wavy, so ..... I know my hair was overprocessed but the two of them won't admit it.  I'm due to go in next week for another color and possibly highlights and I don't what to do.  Should I just cancel and go somewhere else or should I let THEM KNOW that I KNOW what happened.  They probably think I'm stupid that I actually believed the "age thing!"  I've gone to this gentleman for a long time; his sister is new in the business.  I hate to give up his cuts ... BUT I'M AFRAID OF HIS SISTER!!!  Help!!!!!
Bibs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic