Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red Monkey jeans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Monkey jeans
    Posted: December 05 2007 at 6:35pm
im pretty sure you've heard of 'em if youre a hiphop fan. anyone know wat the price for them are these days? they traditionally are/were less than a g to hundreds but i've seen dem on the net for a 100..so my question is how u kno if they real cuz i can't see how the price dropped so drastically.
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Varrijohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 7:01pm
i dont know how you can tell if they are fake, i would have to analyze a real pair and a fake pair but i have seen them running from 200 to 480 online...if they are 100 dollars they are probably fake
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 8:08pm
Red monkeys aren't my swag but $100 for a pair guarantees fakeness. That goes for most high-end clothing.
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 8:18pm
Fix'D
Kinda Sorta

Edited by KingProdigy617 - December 05 2007 at 8:28pm
Varrijohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varrijohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 8:26pm
holy doublepost batman!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:31am
lol you did not just break out a robin quote
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 5:13pm
Yea there's only one place I know off hand that sells real Red Monkey online and thats www.drjays.com
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 3:01pm
yea i figured..i mean how would they keep 'em in stock if they ain't reproducin dem theirselves..and yea, drjays is my spot as well to cop shyt.
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 7:27pm
I thought you were reffering to the wack song they just came out with...

I agree, drjays is one of the only places to get legit things.But you never know...

(Its about time you changed your avy I had looked at the previous avy since I joined.lol)

joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 9:39pm
Only way to guarantee authenticity is buy directly from the store/official site...
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 11:45am
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

Only way to guarantee authenticity is buy directly from the store/official site...

Basically. There are always certain sites which are legit like Dr Jays which actually has a store so there merchandise has to be legit. Basically if the price fits and its an actual business who's address and feedback match then you should be good.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 10:00pm
yessur
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic