Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Name Your Greatest Rap Song Ever.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name Your Greatest Rap Song Ever.
    Posted: December 06 2007 at 8:44am
I'll jump it off my favorite track of all time is Nas'-One Mic, the track was constructed perfectly, and he proceeds to murder that track with the IllWill as usual but this is the track that to me defines an MC and no matter whats going on around him just give him his mic and let him rock.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 10:24am
C.R.E.A.M.
Thread over.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 7:29pm
Immortal Technique-Dance With The Devil. Not only did it have sick rhymes, but it also told a story about why you should never cross over to the Devil's side. 
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 11:13am
You need balance you have to cross the devil without actually crossing the devil so you must walk the line(not song related, real talk).

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic