Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

videoshoot model needed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
turbo99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: videoshoot model needed!
    Posted: December 13 2007 at 3:01pm
I know we're mostly stateside here but film maker in the South of England needs a female hair model to take part in a makeover videoshoot. Must be up for a shorter hairstyle - contact mark at marktaylor843@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested - good cash paid to the right model!
hair enthusiast looking to meet like-minded folks!
ranlin1r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranlin1r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2009 at 9:49pm

Parents are the best teacher

Who teaches you to walk? Who teaches you to speak? It is your parents who teach you to do these basic things in your life. So don't you think that parents are the best teachers! Firstly, parents know us very much. Parents give us life, and I think that we will spend large amount of time with them. So they know our merit and demerit in details. Meanwhile, they will help us to get rid of our demerit.
archlord gold,
  Furthermore, parents possessed many experiences. Since they are older than us, they have experienced many things. Sometimes, they are just like our models. And as the saying goes: "Example is better than precept." So we will unconsciously copy some of our parents' habits and styles of behavior, i.e. we can learn many things from them.Finally, parents will teach us everything. Since schoolteachers can just teach us knowledge from the books, our parents can teach us everything. For example, I learn knitting, cooking and make-up from my mother, while learn fixing leaky faucet from my father. They are the persons who love me most, so they will teach me everything without reservations.

Just as the saying goes: "There is no place like home." And I think there is no teacher like our parents. They are the best teachers in our life.
archlord power leveling,
Self-confidence

Confidence is power--the power to attract, persuade, influence, and succeed. Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence !

Confidence isn't an inherited trait, it' s a learned one. This means that you can have an abun-

dance of self-confidence. Start here, right now. archlord gold,

Confidence starts in the mind.What you think of yourself very much influences the way you feel about yourself. This, in turn, affects the way you speak and act.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

The very first thing you have to do to create abundant self-confidence is to start thinking with confidence. Pay attention to your internal dialogue, and learn to notice when you allow negativity or doubt to control the course of your thinking.

Your environment has a tremendous influence on you. The books you read, the people you spend time with, and the music you listen to all influence the way you think and feel about yourself and the world around you.

archlord power leveling,
  In a nutshell, your environment can either build up your self-confidence or drag it down.

If you're in a situation where you're discouraged, such as an unhealthy relationship or a miserable job, you have to change that situation if you want your self-confidence level to grow. aoc gold,

Create an environment that supports you if your desire to have abundant self-confidence. Spend time with confident people.

Remember those, self-confidence can be yours. Take it!

Parents are the best teacher

strong1r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strong1r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2009 at 7:28pm

Father Frost

In a far-away country, somewhere in Russia, there lived a stepmother who had a stepdaughter and also a daughter of her own. Her own daughter was dear to her, and always whatever she did the mother was the first to praise her, to pet her; but there was but little praise for the stepdaughter; although good and kind, she had no other reward than reproach. What on earth could have been done? The wind blows, but stops blowing at times; the wicked woman never knows how to stop her wickedness. One bright cold day the stepmother said to her husband:
wow power leveling,
"Now, old man, I want you to take your daughter away from my eyes, away from my ears. You shall not take her to your people into a warm hut. You shall take her into the wide, wide fields to the crackling frost."

The old father grew sad, began even to weep, but nevertheless helped the young girl into the sleigh. He wished to cover her with a sheepskin in order to protect her from the cold; however, he did not do it. He was afraid; his wife was watching them out of the window. And so he went with his lovely daughter into the wide, wide fields; drove her nearly to the woods, left her there alone, and speedily drove away--he was a good man and did not care to see his daughter's death. Following continue. wow gold,

Alone, quite alone, remained the sweet girl. Broken-hearted and terror-stricken she repeated fervently all the prayers she knew.

Father Frost, the almighty sovereign at that place, clad in furs, with a long, long, white beard and a shining crown on his white head, approached nearer and nearer, looked at this beautiful guest of his and asked:

"Dost you know me?--me, the red-nosed Frost?"

"Be welcome, Father Frost," answered gently the young girl. "I hope our heavenly Lord sent you for my sinful soul."

"Are you comfortable, sweet child?" again asked the Frost. He was exceedingly pleased with her looks and mild manners.wedding dress,

"Indeed I am," answered the girl, almost out of breath from cold.

And the Frost, cheerful and bright, kept crackling in the branches until the air became icy, but the good-natured girl kept repeating:

"I am very comfortable, dear Father Frost."

But the Frost, however, knew all about the weakness of human beings; he knew very well that few of them are really good and kind; but he knew no one of them even could struggle too long against the power of Frost, the king of winter. The kindness of the gentle girl charmed old Frost so much that he made the decision to treat her differently from others, and gave her a large heavy trunk filled with many beautiful, beautiful things. He gave her a rich cloak lined with precious furs; he gave her silk quilts--light like feathers and warm as a mother's lap. What a rich girl she became and how many magnificent garments she received! And besides all, old Frost gave her a blue dress ornamented with silver and pearls. This site is on the Crushers:crusher。
wedding dress,
When the young girl put it on she became such a beautiful maiden that even the sun smiled at her.

The stepmother was in the kitchen busy baking pancakes for the meal which it is the custom to give to the priests and friends after the usual service for the dead.

"Now, old man," said the wife to the husband, "go down to the wide fields and bring the body of thy daughter; we will bury her."

The old man went off. And the little dog in the corner wagged his tail and said:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is on her way home, beautiful and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
"Keep still, stupid beast!" shouted the stepmother, and struck the little dog. Went to eat, while repeat.

"Here, take this pancake, eat it and say, 'The old woman's daughter will be married soon and the old man's daughter shall be buried soon.'"

The dog ate the pancake and began anew:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is coming home wealthy and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is somewhere around as homely and wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
The old woman was furious at the dog, but in spite of pancakes and whipping, the dog repeated the same words over and over again.

Father Frost

eagle1r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle1r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2010 at 9:45pm

Too Late

For a moment or two I could neither breathe nor move.

Then I felt my fear and unhappiness disappear,as I knew that I was no longer alone in my

responsibility for Sir Henry.The dangers all around me did not seem so frightening.The cool voice

could belong to only one man in the world.'Holmes!'I cried.'Holmes!'

I went outside the hut,and there was Holmes.He was sit ting on a stone,and his grey eyes were

dancing with amuse ment.He was thin and worn,but bright and wideawake.His skin was brown from the

wind and the sun.But his chin was smooth,and his shirt was white.He did not look like a man who

had been living in the middle of the moor.

'I have never been so glad to see anyone in my life,'I said,'nor so surprised.'
world of warcraft power leveling,
'I am surprised,too,'Holmes said,as he shook me warmly by the hand.'How did you find me?'

I told him about Frankland,and how I had seen the boy with the food.

Holmes went into the hut,and looked at the food,and at the note with it.' I guess that you have

been to see Mrs Laura Lyons,' he said,and when I told him that he was right,he went on:' When we

put together everything that each of us has discovered,I expect we shall know almost everything

about this case.'

'But how did you get here?'I asked him.'And what have you been doing? I thought you had to finish

your case in Lon don.'

'That is what I wanted you to think,'he said.fast wow gold,

'Then you have tricked me,and have no confidence in me,' I said.I was upset and angry because he

had not told me his plans.

'I am sorry if it seems I have tricked you,my dear Watson.I did not want our enemy to know I was

here,but I wanted to be near enough to make sure that you and Sir Henry were safe.You are a kind

person—too kind to leave me alone out here in bad weather.Our enemy would guess I was here if he

saw you coming out with food,or with important news.You have been a very real help to me.Your

letters with all their valuable information have been brought to me.You have done excellent

work,and without you I would not have all the im portant details I needed.'

Holmes' warm words of thanks made me feel much happier,and I saw that he was right.

'That's better,'he said,as he saw the shadow lift from my face.'Now tell me about your visit to

Mrs Laura Lyons.'
wedding dresses,
I told Holmes everything Mrs Lyons had said.

This is all very important,'Holmes said.'It answers ques tions I have been unable to answer、Did

you know that Mrs Lyons and Stapleton are very close friends? They often meet,and they write to

each other.Perhaps I can use this informa tion to turn Stapleton's wife against him…'

'His wife?'I asked.'Who and where is she?'

'The lady called Miss Stapleton,who pretends to be his sister,is really his wife,'said Holmes.

'Good heavens,Holmes! cheap aion kinah,Are you sure?If she

is his wife,why did Stapleton allow Sir Henry to fall in love with her?' 'Sir Henry hurt nobody

except himself when he fell in love with her.Stapleton took care that Sir Henry did not make love

to her.I repeat that the lady is his wife,and not his sister.They came here only two years

ago,and before that he had owned a school in the north of England.He told you that,and you told

me in your letter.I checked on the school,and found that the man who had owned it went away with

his wife when the school closed.They changed their name,but the couple who were described to me

were without doubt the Stapletons.''But why do they pretend to be brother and sister?' I

asked.'Because Stapleton thought that she would be very much more useful to him if she appeared

to be a free woman.'

Suddenly I saw behind Stapleton's smiling face a heart with murder in it.'So he is our enemy!He

is the man who followed us in London! And the warning note to Sir Henry came form Miss

Stapleton.'

'Exactly,'said Holmes.

'But if Miss Stapleton is really his wife,why is he a close friend of Mrs Laura Lyons?'
wedding dresses,
'Your excellent work has given us the answer to that ques tion,Watson When you told me that Mrs

Lyons was getting a divorce,I realized that she hoped to marry Stapleton.He told her that he was

unmarried,and that he wanted to make her his wife.When she learns the truth,she may decide to

help us.We must go and see her tomorrow.'

Too Late

carolinechannin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinechannin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 3:32am
why don't you try posting to service provider sites. this may also hasten yu search.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic