Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

...just a quick question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
billyocean23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyocean23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...just a quick question
    Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:18pm
I have been waving since about late may and the improvements i have made are great... but i still have lots of trouble with my sides. Right now i brush mainly with a softy but i was wondering if i should switch to a hard brush. i saw on a post here that hard brushes thin out hair... so what should i do? Here are some pics im currently on week six of wolfing but i will proably cut it before i have to go back to school... Please give any advice you have .... thanks.

...Just tryin to come up in the wave game...

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:22pm
I'd say depending on your hair texture and week of wolfing your at.The hard brush would ease things a bit.
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
doctah1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:24pm
i have the same problem since ive been waving since Oct. and i brush the sides twice as much as the rest of my head, because in an old post wave connection was sayin that since the sides have such an unruly pattern u have to brush it more. but u can use a med. to get a base pattern and then a softy to connect them. right now im usin a softy tho because in the long run it'll work out better

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyocean23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:28pm
yeah that;s what i was trying to do... in fact i rarely brush the top and back.... but i get discouraged after brushin like mad and getting barely a ripple... i guess that's just how the sides go with certain textures... thanks for the advice.

chocolateboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolateboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:53pm
n****S THESE DAYS
terry901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 11:03pm
shut the f**k up chocolateboi  bitch asz n****

but uhh i use hard brush whil3 wolfin it workz very well just "try"it

Edited by terry901 - January 02 2008 at 11:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyocean23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 11:08pm
wow..... i didnt think it was that serious.... just asked a simple question...

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 11:53pm
Don't listen to that ugly ass dark yungyin..but yea i concur with Gvyll.
Personal Record: 6-0!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyocean23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 12:11am
tru i appreciate it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic