Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions, tools and supplies!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Xtendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xtendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions, tools and supplies!
    Posted: January 03 2008 at 5:04pm

Hi Ladies,  I have not been here in ages it seems, LOL...but I was going through some posts here and can't believe that nobody is talking about Hair Extensions Outlet : ) I started ordering my hair extension tool & supplies and hair from them a few months ago...and they are the best. I have shopped with pretty much everyone like (LL, YHS, GH, Etc.) but there was always something out of stock or on backorder. I just thought I would share my experiences with these guys if you are looking for quality, servive, support and prompt shipping. I think they launched their Ebay store this week too. I'll have to go see.  Good to be back, gosh a two year old can really make you not have a life LOL - oh well she is worth it ; 0 )

~Kryss~

Star Here is their website address if you need it Star

www.HairExtensionsOutlet.com
~Kryss~
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 5:23pm
Wow! It almost sounds like it's your own site!

Xtendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xtendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 5:46pm

The only thing they don't have is bulk hair, anyone know a good supplier for that? I think I want to try and tip my own hair because I like really skinny strands for my highlights!

Thx Ladies...
~Kryss~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic