Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

white, black, pink, oh my =]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 9:08pm
Yeah haha. I have a RAW semi permanent black
but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
I think the black would depress me, I've gotten used to bright hair.
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 1:43pm
soo
im stuck.
i dont know what to do.
my hairs starting to fade really bad in the back, and way unevenly so it looks gross. and the teals starting to look terrible, i just threw some purple Manic Panic over it last night for a dance so it didn't look horrid for pictures but it still looks icky. I don't want to bleach, maybe a soap cap, but still, id rather not. I don't know though. Suggestions would be amazing.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2008 at 7:58am
Do you like how you had it? You could reapply the same. Go the green and purple, sounds so awesome.
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 4:12pm
Haven't posted in a while gah. Okay, so I decided to stick with pinks and purples for the sake of the fact it matches my makeup and whatnot. Though I'm almost out of purple so I'm not sure what i'll do when I am. These are from a couple weeks ago, I actually have dye on my head as I type this but whatever. I got some human hair extensions and made my own clip ons. Theyre not super difference making, but I just wanted some length on the side so I like them

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic