Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gettin over a girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gettin over a girl
    Posted: January 22 2008 at 8:27pm
man, i have to ask some of the most experienced kats here, how do you get over a chick that really burned you? i'm mean as far as feelings go, they don't exist anymore but just the memory of what happened really f**ks with your head..sometimes i just be like cot damn, that sh*t was rough and foul. everythin from the arguements, the betrayal, mistrust, and mindgames!
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 5:56am
"how do you get over a chick that really burned you?"
That made me chuckle.

Prob not as experienced cuz you're older but I realize that there are other girls that look better than her, and by the sound of it a better personality.

I would keep myself as busy as possible for the next week or so to get her out of your mind.

Thats just me tho...
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 6:19pm
looking at this again.....i just needed to get that off my chest. 

hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 7:10am
man jus use dat extra time u gonna have to brush my dude. den go to da club 2 find another one dat beta. u gonna forget bought it in no time
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 10:15am

It's can be a difficult process.  But, time is the key.

Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 5:04pm
I feel you on this one. About two years ago,I was wit this one girl who I was really startin to feel, and then she broke up with me for another guy. Course this is right before Summer. So for the summer I went to visit my mom in Barbados. During that time, I tired to get with every good looking girl I saw but it diddnt really help. I came back and realized that after all that, I still had feelings for her that werent returned. Finally I just realized I had other stuff to worry about like keeping my grades up than girls all the time. Since that realization, I've maintained all A's and only a few B's. Before that time, I was basically doing enough to get by like C's and D's. So use this time to get the rest of yourself together like your clothes, hair, shoes, and schooling. 
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 5:52pm
thnx fellas..you're all right. im lookin' dat sumthin new now in which she is crazy ill. rev, i feel ya on da keepin myself together cuz thats what im doing..all of a sudden i had more time to focus on me and be fresh 2 def all the time. 3-6 thnx too..

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 11:05am
Yeah man you have to be strong what helped me through a divorce, was that I found another girl , I ended up being with that girl for 4 or 5 months but it helped me recover from the shock of the events that had passed, also playin video games and entering basketball tournaments helped me take my mind off of it, now I don't care for my divorcee anymore as a matter of fact I hope that maggots eat her brains out Angry .

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 12:25pm
A girl broke up with my friend recently, like in October. He got over her by sending their sex tape to her father
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 2:44pm
yo jkid!!! man wtf?? u got married dawg? how old are you man...dats wild

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 3:23pm
Yeah I was only 18 when we got married, I'm about to be 23.

Waves(2001-Present)
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 5:18pm
oh...wow is all i can say. she must've been pretty bangin for you to sign ya life away at 18..

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 6:47pm
word. any reasons why so young.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 6:25am
Originally posted by Jkid3 Jkid3 wrote:

oh...wow is all i can say. she must've been pretty bangin for you to sign ya life away at 18..

She was bangin as hell yo but I should have waited instead of letting her talk me into that mess of a marriage o well, I learned from it so I won't make the same mistake again.Clap

Waves(2001-Present)
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 10:23am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

She was bangin as hell yo but I should have waited instead of letting her talk me into that mess of a marriage o well, I learned from it so I won't make the same mistake again.Clap

Great attitude.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

ol early bird speciial ass. Naw but damn 18?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

A girl broke up with my friend recently, like in October. He got over her by sending their sex tape to her father

OH might god LMFAO
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 10:21am
Wow how to get over a girl that burned you and played with ya heart well real talk if u loved her then its gonna take some time no matter how much you think u can get over it u just can't but all you can do is take it slow and try to find someone better
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 11:57am
I will try to get you guys the tape
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

I will try to get you guys the tape

Lol you dead serious too!

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic