Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OMG Help im so confused!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
reezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG Help im so confused!!
    Posted: February 05 2008 at 10:11pm
Ok, Ive heard MANY ways to get dreads. So many ways..I dont have a clue on what exactly to do.   I have curly African American hair that is around 4 inches.  Im so confused I dont have a clue what to do so could someone please just tell me how to get my hair to look like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=AyVMgjdsaCI
Ive been trying to find this out for  4 month but can get and answer
so could someone PLEASE tell me how to get my hair like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=AyVMgjdsaCI   !!!!!!!
latiger92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latiger92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 10:29pm
all you got to do is get someone who knows how to do it. mostly all that you got to is get some beeswax, section it off, and twist it make sure it dont untwist by puttin a rubber on it or sumthin. and sure the sections arent too small
delleaux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delleaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2008 at 10:52pm
You can start them many ways I am an African American with kinky coily hair. I simply backcombed mine.  You can start by coils and twists and latching them or freeform. Another good source to find answers would be dreadlock.com and nappturality.com go under the loc discussion there is wealth of information to help you get started!!!!!Smile
Dread pride!!!!!@}-----
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic