Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thin thin hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
teisha86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teisha86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thin thin hair
    Posted: March 02 2008 at 10:00pm
hey everyone

i'm a 22 year old black female with very thin and fine hair. i mean it's so thin that it wont hold a style as simple as a wrap. this had forced me for many years to wear my hair braided or in weave. is there anything out there i can do to make my hair thicker and fuller or appear to be thicker or fuller...or am i just cursed for life!!!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 7:10am
Check out how to care for very long hair.  Often those who want to grow theirs super long have the gentlest methods for caring for it (because very long hair stays on your head for many years and the damage would add up otherwise).  If you are wearing extensions, sometimes those can cause hair to get pulled out and be damaged.  If you aren't going natural, you may want to consider it as an option.  Your own natural hair may not be as bad as you think.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
HairDoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairDoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:55pm
Hi Tesha ,  I have a solution to your problem. Firstly hair comes in different textures.Fine,medium and coarse.Your is therefore classified as fine.Fine hair can be treated to give it volume.  Your hair can be shampooed with the Diva stimulating shampoo,followed by the Diva stimulating conditioner for fullness. Then blowdry with the Diva foam wrap lotion or the leave in detangler(which  penetrates the cuticle or first layer of the hair).The Diva super gro which also contains natural ingredients,Will help promote growth.Enjoy hair with fou fou body and bounce.Look up www.divabycindy.net
Miss D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 1:57pm

Alot of people suffer from thinning and Hair loss! It's a fact that 21Million Americans face hairloss each year in america. There are cover ups and many non surgical hair treatments you can use! Our website  www.APrincesspalace.com  we specialize in hair extension and hair restoration! There you can find more information about hair loss. Also check out www.myspace.com/wantedhair  this is the newest tecnologyavalible! Let me know how it works out!

A Princess Palace
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic