Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1st time ordering PLS HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st time ordering PLS HELP
    Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:24am
OK LADIES im ordering a custom from Jack Sun.  He quoted me a price of 196 for the below specs.  I have a few questions.  I'm going to be honest.  My 1st LF I brought from an AV that has a shop in my state, so basically Chyna_li did no legwork.  I only know one of my measurements and thats my circumference.  So basically that is a meadium stock.  Am i safe to assume or not?  Also, I want my wig thick like beyonce. I told him I want the perimeter light density but for the rest of the wig i want medium-thick density. do you ladies think this is too thiCK????????//
 Wig Specs:
16/18 inches
Virgin indian Remy
JET BLACK
STRETCH PANEL IN THE MIDDLE
AND THE WORKS (BABY HAIRS, BLEACHED KNOTS AND WHATEVER ELSE THE WORKS INCLUDE.)
AM I MISSING SOMETHING LADIES???????

ALSO HE QUOTED ME 196.  SO AM I JUST PAYING 196 OR AM I ADDING SHIPPING FEES OR DOES WESTERN UNION TACK ON THE SHIPPING FEES FOR YOU??????????

AND LASTLY, WHEN U ORDER A VIRGIN HAIRED UNIT ARE THEY ABLE TO MAKE IT BODYWAVE OR DEEPWAVE?
AS U LADIES CAN SEE I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS.
PLS HELP YA GIRL OUT PLS.
ANY FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:36am
you need to do your measurements an example form is in the newbie thread.. i always order medium density in the middle b/c i like the fullnessz and a light hairline..

Edited by sexibeach - March 18 2008 at 8:37am
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:36am
u c im being lazy.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:37am
Originally posted by chyna_li chyna_li wrote:

u c im being lazy.

you can't be you want it to come out nice don't you..LOL
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:45am
i know right. i justknow in my heart im going to get these measurements wrong. I'm going to Woman up and do them though. lmao
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 9:48am
Oh my god i'm so upset when i see the prices u guys pay these CVs, my first wig cost me $1500 I bought it at MWAW, and my second cost me $500. I could have had 10 wigs with that money Angry
My next one I'll order it from Jacksun for sure.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

Oh my god i'm so upset when i see the prices u guys pay these CVs, my first wig cost me $1500 I bought it at MWAW, and my second cost me $500. I could have had 10 wigs with that money Angry
My next one I'll order it from Jacksun for sure.

wow see when the information isn't out there that's what happens fortunatel you won't have to make that mistake again.. most times the AV's order from the CV's..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 10:34am

I will never order from an american vendor for sure, Chyna for the $196 that he quoted u is the shipping cost included.

Sexi how long does it take Jacksun to ship u an order, I am thinking about selling Lace wigs back home in Africa, so I am gathering all the info I need. It's a new market there, so I am going to try and get paid Smile

Thanks
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

I will never order from an american vendor for sure, Chyna for the $196 that he quoted u is the shipping cost included.

Sexi how long does it take Jacksun to ship u an order, I am thinking about selling Lace wigs back home in Africa, so I am gathering all the info I need. It's a new market there, so I am going to try and get paid Smile

Thanks

ANSWERED YOUR PM..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 11:29am
Thanks Sexi, I saw the PM.
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:23pm
since rex is out of stock wigs,well, he actually doesnt have anything that i would like, i wanted to give jack sun a try, since everyone says he does such a great job, i did go to his website and look at some of the wigs, does anyone have a price list for his stock wigs, i would like to order two on friday, thanks in advanceSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic