Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 Beaters for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Beaters for Sale
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 2:11pm
Hi Ladies,

Hi Ladies,

I have two beaters for sale. Please note that I have taken pics and have a fotki and have tried to list all defects. One is a chinese light yaki from Rex and the other is an indian light yaki from fixinheads.com. $50 plus $6 for shipping and I have a paypal account. They are great for practicing perming, ventilating, or stealing hair to repair another unit. If you have skills, you may even be able to make them wearable. The Chinese light yaki started at 18 inches and was layered. The Indian light yaki started at 20 and is now 18 and layered. No refunds!

Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/sgriffin378/
no password

Edited by griff - March 22 2008 at 10:42pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 2:44pm
Hey Griff:

Even though my measurements are small I have several medium sized stock units that work just fine with a little tweeking.

When I order custom units I order them slightly bigger by about a 1/2" on purpose to keep the unit off my babyhairs in the front and at the nape.  Maybe I'm just overly cautious but I worry about the unit being so tight that it might give me a headache and I don't want glue or tape to put any tension on my babyhairs. 

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:44pm
griff you just got them lf's how they get to be beater's so soon, it can't be but a few months you've had them.. what you been doing over there.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 21 2008 at 4:44pm
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:55pm
Sexi,

I am tearing them up!!! While I was trying to get the adhesives right I think a lot of the hairs came out.  The Rex is beyond repair for me bc it doesn't fit right.  But the Chantelle is great. The roots are bleached Angry, there is a bald spot , and a repaired tear.  I don't know if I want to invest another $50 plus shipping to get it fixed again.  What do you think guru?  And don't laugh at those of us who have who are lf-clumsy!Wink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

Sexi,

I am tearing them up!!! While I was trying to get the adhesives right I think a lot of the hairs came out.  The Rex is beyond repair for me bc it doesn't fit right.  But the Chantelle is great. The roots are bleached Angry, there is a bald spot , and a repaired tear.  I don't know if I want to invest another $50 plus shipping to get it fixed again.  What do you think guru?  And don't laugh at those of us who have who are lf-clumsy!Wink

i'm not laughing at you honey, get you a new one and feel good about that.. Wink
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:18pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 10:48pm
bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic