Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Natural Hair Growth Frow Wearing LF's (Pics)*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 10:10pm
Thank you guys for the compliments Embarrassed I'm still waiting for my hair to thicken back up though so I'll still be wearing the lf's for a while to come.
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

that's exactly what it takes stop the heat, chemicals and daily manipulation and lf as a protective style you can't beat it.. Clap

I TOTALLY agree. I had no idea my hair could grow so long until I stopped putting relaxers and heat in it.

IMO the lace front is the greatest thing since sliced bread because unlike wearing braids or weaves it puts absolutely no tension on my natural hair. As a result my hair is not only getting longer but it's slowly getting thicker at the scalp because I don't have anything pulling at the roots like braids or weave tracks. This just makes me even MORE addicted to the lace fronts.

Your hair is so beautiful. You never needed a relaxer with that kind of hair anyways. I wish I had your hair. You go girl.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by newtolacewigs newtolacewigs wrote:

Your hair is so beautiful. You never needed a relaxer with that kind of hair anyways. I wish I had your hair. You go girl.

Thanks for the compliment. You know how people are though. They always want what they don't have. Because my hair was naturally curly I ofcoarse wanted it to be straight when I was kid...thinking the grass was greener on the other side. Every Asian friend I've ever had loved the kinky curls and said they wish they had them. People with thick, course hair want thin soft hair. People with thin soft hair want thick, course hair.....and on and on and on. You know how it goes for some of us. Confused  I think that's one of the things I like about the lf's. I can play around with different hair textures and colors.  
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:52pm
Curly, OMG girl that hair is amazing. I know you be rocking that taylor unit from Annette.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 5:52pm
where dem pics at?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

where dem pics at?

LOL Hey Meechie girl we been missin you. Thanks for the compliment. I already posted pics of the Taylor unit last week. Here's the thread: http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59818
Snook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:10pm
 Your hair is beautiful!!!!!
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:10pm
Beautiful Hair!!!
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:57am
Your hair is beautiful!  My daughters hair is like that too.  I used a 3/4 fall lw on her and her hair went from shoulder to the bottom bra strap in about 8 months!  You did an excellent job.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Walk Softly Walk Softly wrote:

Your hair is beautiful!  My daughters hair is like that too.  I used a 3/4 fall lw on her and her hair went from shoulder to the bottom bra strap in about 8 months!  You did an excellent job.

Thanks.

It's amazing how long our hair can get when we stop abusing it and let it rest, huh?
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:13am
Girrrrrrl I'm jealous Smile I wish my hair was this long, I started wearing lws 4 mths because I want my hair to grow and get thicker. You give me hope girl. Bravo
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:38pm
Oh, it's just absolutely beautiful. My natural was that long from a 3 year relaxer hiatus--then it shed after my miscarriage. I'm gonna try and grow it back with lace fronts. Your hair is lovely!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic