Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair supplier scams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
t121299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t121299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair supplier scams
    Posted: March 29 2008 at 7:06pm
Hello. I need your advice people. I ordered and paid for bohyme hair from a supplier in the United States called HAIR SISTERS.  I got two different hair pieces both labelled bohyme 18 inches. I had also ordered a wig which was on offer to buy 1 and get 1 free.  I had ordered the second one to be a different colour which was clearly allowed. I paid over £250 for all items and an extra £30 for express delivery.  I got the hair alright but like stated above, there were two different things altogether, one was curly, the other straight. The wigs were both the same colour. Nothing was right!!!It defeated the purpose of the express delivery and the company simply refused to own up to any responsibility when I finally got to get hold of someone on the phone. They finally agreed for me to send it back to them at a cost to them but still refused to pay me back my postage cost. Clearly, I patronised them in good faith but they failed to deliver due to inadequaces on their part. My question is, Is it right for them to refund me my money for the items minus the postage costs of £30 especially since it was their fault that they sent me the wrong items? It does seem pretty unfair that I had to pay £3o for items I never received and got a whole lot of rudeness from the staff. ShockedConfusedAngry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic