Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xinyi Lace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
illustrious1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illustrious1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xinyi Lace
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:48pm
Hello ladies who have order from Xinyi, I ordered a water wave from them which I love to death but sold becuase I was convinced the lace color was not light brown. I have had Rez, Lydia, Tony Zhang, etc and thier light brown lace is all pretty similiar. So for those of you with light brown lace units is the lace the normal light brown or did you find it  to be different, I may have just got the wrong unit!!! My lace seemed too gray/white to be light brown.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:17am

why dont you just use a little rit dye on it ?

this is not a problem you know Approve

birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:32am
Originally posted by intl_babygirl intl_babygirl wrote:

why dont you just use a little rit dye on it ?

this is not a problem you know Approve

ITA...I had to dye the lace on my unit from Tony Z. It was really easy to do and the dye only cost about $3-4 at Wal-Mart. Smile
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:38am
my lace on the xinyi is actually light brown
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic