Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cv's that bleach knots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cv's that bleach knots
    Posted: April 30 2008 at 5:44pm
ok i'm tried of trying 2 bleach my knots the lace is allways turning colors and i can't seem to get it back right, anyone know of cv's that really bleach the knots for u when u ask them?
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 7:36am
bumping... because I would like to know also.. Most CV vendors that I have talked too can not bleach 1-Jet black units.

Bigmomma what color to you order for your units in?
Bangles and Stilettos
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 8:36am
i order the jet black also i know of a lot of av who do this but not many cv
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic