Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have a stock REX on the way!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a stock REX on the way!
    Posted: May 04 2008 at 9:37am
Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
After three full days of stalking Rex, his workers just put out a new chinese light yaki stock in my size and I got it barmyhumpiedance2

He's sending it tomorrow and I should have it soon!!!! I am so happy.  It's 20 inches color 1B and chinese remy hair.  So if any of you are eyeing his site today and see it....that's right.....I bought it.....woke up early and everything.  So what that he will probably put out a restraining order on me for stalking.....

At least I'll have a great hairstyle when they serve me....LOLLOLLOLLOL
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 9:59am
Congrats on your order!  I am sure you will love it.  I am certainly enjoying my lite yaki from himSmile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 1:39pm
that's great i'm so happy for you LOL
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 4:18pm
LOL..glad that you got it..I understand what you mean about the stalking...I've been keeping my eye on his stock too.
Bangles and Stilettos
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 5:44pm
I'm glad you got a new baby, can't wait to see the pics
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 1:04pm
oooh, thats exactly the unit i am wearing now from him. i absolutely loves it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic