Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Too much processing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
illusion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illusion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too much processing?
    Posted: May 06 2008 at 5:50pm
I'm about to order a custom loose curl from Rex, and here's the colour combo I'm thinking:

Front: #4/30, Roots: #2
Back: #2

I'm trying to go for a two toned look. Is this too much processing to the hair? TIA

aka slikchik
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 6:17pm
What kind of hair are u ordering? Chinese? Indian? Malaysian,etc?

Are you having him process it to be yaki or light yaki in addition to periming it for the loose curl?
illusion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illusion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 6:55pm
aka slikchik
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 11:39am
Hi, I think "too much processing" is a relative term. I mean, yeah, it's more than say, a 1b naturally wavy unit. Keep in mind that it will be processed for curl, THEN, it will likely be bleached and then toned back down to the colours you are looking for. It's easier to control a tone of hair if it lightened then toned as opposed to using a hair colour with peroxide. What I'm saying is that your hair will be bleached and permed --- damaged hair. BUT, that doesn't mean it won't look and behave fantastically --- it just might not last as long as you were hoping!Smile
Love clip-ins and tape!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic