Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GETTIN WAVES WITHOUT A DU-RAG!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nelson4mvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nelson4mvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GETTIN WAVES WITHOUT A DU-RAG!!!
    Posted: May 16 2008 at 4:47pm

Okay, here's the situation. I can no longer wear a du-rag cuz my skin is very sensitive and will break out and get darker after using it for jus one night. For this reason, I have decided to never wear a du-rag again.

I want to know if you can still get waves without wearing a du-rag or any scarf on ya head 4 that matter. If you guys have any ideas or special methods of brushing to help me obtain waves without a du-rag, let me know. Thanks.

Edited by nelson4mvp - May 16 2008 at 4:50pm
khunter2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khunter2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 10:22pm
you are able to get waves without  tyin it up, but it wont look well  define as others, all i can say dont move to much when you sleep
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 11:28am
You can still develop waves.  It's just going to be a more difficult process.
DUB-C
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 9:29pm
you gone have more brushin to do when you wake up. and your never really have that good, slick layed down look. you'll have the nappy waves look, which is still a good look in my opinion (think lebron james)

you can still get better conectivity and deepness than james, but the look will be the same ya digg?
www.datpiff.com
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 3:34am
Whatchu mean your skin gets darker, stop bein a baby n wear durags.  What u sayin jus sounds dumb, maybe the wording?
"for this reason I have decided to ever wear durags again."

Jus wear a durag.  n if u breakin out, u cant blame having a piece of cloth on your head
http://myspace.com/christianh

thabossross View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thabossross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 10:31pm
hehehe yea son wear that sh*t, i know i do!!!  my forehead is getting darker toooo but still... bitches will be seasick from ur waves son, no1 will focus on ur forehead loool
It aint fun if tha homies cant have none
kupkup61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kupkup61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:30pm
wear 2 wavecaps, they'd be less tighter but still give the same hold a du-rag would if not then better. also make sure you wash your face well after applying your products and apply acne medication to your face after you wash it
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:57pm
Imma say something and yall tell me if this makes any sense...

You wear clothes every week and wash them (clean dudes) every week as well right? Well if that is the case you won't have any bacteria or any other pesticides roaming threw your clothes. Just think about what you add to your hair on a daily basis and then durag that bitch up. Not to mention the weekly dirt, dust, sweat buildup. In other words if you wash your durag often there will be no problem.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 8:46pm
yeah they start to stink like dirty clothes

DaBoyWood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBoyWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 11:26pm
yeah i mean that sounds right to me........wash it
...i'm back like i left my keys..
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 3:52pm
washin will also get the dye out if you durag is Black

relly16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relly16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 10:24am
im not sure but i remember someone saying, that dark line is also from the person tying the durag too tight, and its cutting the circulation.
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 2:53pm
how the hell does your skin get darker when u where a durag? 
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic