Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

XL Indian Remy Afro Kinky Curly for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XL Indian Remy Afro Kinky Curly for Sale
    Posted: July 02 2008 at 9:03pm

Cap Construction:                  Full Lace Wig with Thin Skin around the perimeter Swiss Lace in front and Monofilament in the middle

Condition:                               New

Hair color:                              1B -Off Black

Hair type:                               Indian Remy Human Hair

Length:                                   22 inches

Style:                                      Full Lace Wig

Texture:                                  Afro Kinky Curly

Style:                                      Full Lace Wig

Wig price                                $325 (Any reasonable offer will be considered, shipping

not included)

The cap construction of this wig is a combination of Swiss Lace, Monofilament and Thin Skin.  It is a very durable. You can wear it up in high ponytail, and parted anywhere.

Swiss lace is thin and blends very well into skin.  Monofilamant is an very durable mesh / gauze material, the knots are not visible in monofilament base.  Thin skin is a polyurethane material which looks like skin, it adheres extremely well to my skin- I can get a 2 week + hold with a thin skin nape and temples.  Thin skin allows me to easily put my wigs up into all sorts of ponytails, it can be attached with tape or adhesive.

This is a custom wig that I ordered for my own head, but I have decided to sell it because the length of the hair is not long enough for me.  The lace has not been cut.

Please ask all questions prior to purchasing the wig.  There are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges. 

Thank you for looking. Again please contact me if you have any questions. Shipping is not included in the price – I can ship the wig however you choose (express, priority, 1st class, etc). 

Below are the specifications for the wig:

1.      Hair length:                               22 inches

2.      Hair color :                               1b

3.      Density :                                   Gradual fade from Light Medium  to Medium Heavy

4.      Type of hair:                             Virgin Indian Remy

5.      Hair style:                                 Freestyle so that you can part the hair anywhere on the wig.

6.      Hair texture :                             SOFT Afro Kinky Curly

7.   Baby hair:                                 Around the entire perimeter of the unit

8.      Bleached knots:                        Knots bleached in the Swiss lace section

9.       Hairline:                                   Natural

10.   Wig Cap Measurements:         

Circumference :                                                24 inches                                            

Front to Nape :                                                 16.25 inches                           

Ear to ear across forehead :                              14inches                                 

Ear to ear over top :                                          15 inches                                

Temple to temple around back :                        17.5 inches                                         

Nape of neck :                                      5.25 inches                              

11.  Lace color :                                          Light Brown Lace

Light Brown Thinskin

Edited by amazon1147 - July 05 2008 at 10:48am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic