Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Homeless People - Best Style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homeless People - Best Style?
    Posted: September 21 2008 at 11:29pm

Erin Wasson: ‘Homeless People Have the Best Style’

NYLON TV recently interviewed model/celebrity Erin Wasson about her new RVCA clothing line.  Wasson told interviewer - Cory Kenney - model, Internet celeb and famous hipster  that "The people with the best style for me are the people that are the poorest.  Like, when I go down to Venice beach and I see the homeless, like. I'm like, Oh my God, they're pulling out, like crazy looks and they, like pulled shoot out of like garbage cans." 

Do you agree with Erin?  Thoughts and comments?

_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 9:37pm
Stern%20Smile I don't know who she is, but I'll pass on that all day everyday, I like how I dress
christyh1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christyh1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2009 at 1:44pm
I think its kind of this dirty look that is popular now .. aka the hipster look... kind of like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. 

I actually like it.. but it has to be pulled off the right way or it looks ridiculous
[IMG]smileys/girlpower.gif" align="middle" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic