Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cristiano Ronaldo Hairstyle ?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AngeloMineiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeloMineiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo Hairstyle ?!?!
    Posted: October 13 2008 at 11:01am
How does he make his hair so...elasticy...like he can do whatever he wants with his hair and it'll stick. what product does he use...does he Straighten his hair ? Does he use Gel, Wax, maybe mousse on it ? Help !!!

Edited by AngeloMineiro - October 13 2008 at 11:26am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeloMineiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:16pm
100 Views and no suggestions ??? how about this

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeloMineiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:19pm
100 views and no suggestions ?!?! the problem is, that when i spike my hair up...it gos All the Way up, and it cant go up+back like his, or spike the spike the back and put the front to the sides like that...my hair is too dry and kind of hard to make it so soft and elasticy !!

Help please !

Edited by AngeloMineiro - October 13 2008 at 3:19pm
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:47pm
it looks like gel..my cousin used this gel: "Manipulator" by Bed Head
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeloMineiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 7:31pm
thanks ! anyone have an idea if its straightened or something ???
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 9:25pm

My cousin styles his hair in a similar way to Cristiano...where he puts the gel in, finger comb the hair upwards or in whatever style you looking for, lets the gel dry, either on its own or with a hairdryer (usually if his hair is wet/or put a lil too much gel or wants it to dry faster)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeloMineiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2008 at 6:38pm
ok cool, any more tips im desperate...so you're sure he does NOTHING to his hair to get it like that ??? just gel ?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2008 at 1:08pm

He just uses gel...I guess it depends on your hair texture..he has straight hair

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic