Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

could i pull off dark hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cristine219 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristine219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: could i pull off dark hair?
    Posted: October 22 2008 at 2:32am
First i want to say hi..my name is Cristine and I'm 20 from Massachusetts =) I'm a natural dirty blonde..Right now my hair is platinum blonde and honestly...i need a change..i really am thinking about going brunette..i would be getting it professionally done..i have the best hairdresser..ive done the whole.."low lights" and ive had the whole underneath of my hair brown but ive never gone all over...here is a picture of me..i have extensions in..

http://a4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/77/l_af881897b3279894b9fd2a967f50f1bb.jpg

and i have the same picture but photo shopped with dark hair..im horrible with photo shop i had no idea what i was doing but u get the idea..

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/46/l_be2fdcad21644cceaf6079ec48fd5d67.jpg

do you think i could pull off dark hair or no? opinions would be great..thanks so much!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2008 at 7:17am
I personally think you look better blonde in your photo, but that's not saying you shouldn't try it, that's only one person's opinion.  You never know until you try something. 

One way you can tell what it will do for your complexion is to wrap your hair up in something white and then get a shirt that is the same color as the haircolor you want to try and put the shirt on.  You can see how your skin looks then, whether it will look washed out or bring out imperfections or whether it will make it really glow and look great.  Even if it doesn't wind up looking great, you may still want to try it and just wear skin make up (that's what I would do anytime I wore this black wig I had, just always wear powder on my face to fix how bad it made my complexion!)

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2008 at 7:31am
i like the blonde better, i think a lighter brown then whats in your picture would probably look better as well. just my 2 cents

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic