Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buyer Beware of Jack Sun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
londonvargas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonvargas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buyer Beware of Jack Sun
    Posted: November 20 2008 at 12:39am

I found Jack Sun to be very dishonest, after getting a quote for a lace wig, I sent the amount requested, I later got a email indicating I needed to send more money and I still didn't receive what I ordered.

Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimples7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 2:26pm

I am very sorry that you experienced this.  I have heard very good things about him in this forum and the other hair forum. 

"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb
londonvargas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonvargas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 11:04pm

Dimples7777,

Thank you for your comment, I found the same thing to be true in the beginning. I only wish I'd been exposed to other peoples result's before making a decission. I don't like bashing people and sometimes misundertandings occur. But as in my case, there comes a time when a person is tired of hearing excuse after excuse without resolution to correct the problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic