Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing out my cropped hair... again,lol!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariemc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariemc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing out my cropped hair... again,lol!
    Posted: November 21 2008 at 10:45am
Haha! I'm about to embark on this hair growing malarky again! Fingers crossed i can manage it as i gave in a couple of weeks ago and snipped off about 4 months of growth Cry

My hair is finally back to its natural colour though...light/medium brown..bleugh! booooring! so at least somethings heading in the right direction!...no more dye for me!

At Present: Cropped pixie cut by my own hand!
Mini Goal: To have my fringe long enough to touch the tip of my nose.
Goal: To have my glossy shoulder length hair back!
Dream: To have waist length tresses! lol!

Wish me luck folks!

Edited by mariemc - November 21 2008 at 10:55am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 1:21am

Good luck, Marie.

girl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 2:01pm
Good luck.....i actually grew out my hair for about 6 months..and it felt great...but i never stopped coloring and dying and highlighting my hair :( which as u all know that kills...damages the hair so bad......and then in one month i got two trims because i was tired of damaged hair...then a cut...bad one....to fix that i went and got another cut..this one was worst than the first one..Im so upset...my hair looks like crap...bad cut...damaged bubble gum like hair....:(

ull do good...plus ur hair looks good short
ALWAYS BE TRUE TO URSELF :) NO MATTER WHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic