Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confused on what to do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
turtlelovesjems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtlelovesjems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused on what to do
    Posted: November 21 2008 at 2:06pm
I have had long to medium length hair my hole life. My hair is very fine, and has been permed before but it keeps falling out. I want curls, but after the perms I have given up. I'm looking for something different. I recently dyed my hair red and it was a big change for me. My natural color is dark brown with natural red highlights is the sun. I'm letting the dyed red grow out. I'm not a blonde type. I was thinking going short but I am afraid of it not looking right because of how fine and flat my hair is. That and I guess you can say I'm alittle nervous because I have a boys name. I don't have time to do alot to my hair plus I work with pets all day that love to play in it, so styling I'm not worried about either. If anyone could send me some pics of some styles it would be great. I have spent the past 2 weeks looking at all of the different websites that have pictures and the only one I like so far is this one http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery/short/27.html let me know what you think or even if this one would work for me.
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic